BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are great to keep in the car because they don't melt in the heat I also like to use them for Holliday crafts
Rachel F.
Bothell , WA
Love these! So good. Not my favorite, but I definitely wouldn't pass one up! Or have I seen someone else who did!
Tammy V.
Summersville, WV
Oh ! Life savers mint are incredible. Someone will pick up a new bag and bring them to work at least once a week
Chelsie P.
Honolulu , HI
Very addicting candy!!! I love them! Your supposed to just let them sit in your mouth but I always chew them lol
Tiffany S.
PNW
These are great anytime, anywhere. I love how strong the flavor is. The are classic, you really can't beat these.
Kara E.
Saint Louis, MO
These mints are so good! They are very strong and have a nice sweet minty taste that makes them super addicting.
Kayla H.
Salinas, CA
Life saver mints are really good.I like to take them when I am taking a test and they make my breath smell good.
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always have these at work for my clients to freshen their breath for me. Small, tasty, and leaves breath fresh.
Nyveah F.
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE MINTS I PERFER LIFE SAVERS MINTS OVER OTHERS. THEY'RE JUST ENOUGH SWEETNESS AND MINTINESS.
Tamara b.
kill devil hills nc
Im addicted to these. I eat over 30 a day. They are sweet and taste amazing. They aren't too overly minty either
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?