BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Brandy O.
Mission Viejo, CA
I could eat these things all day! I never buy them because they are so addicting. There is no such thing as just one.
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
These are great and i recommend this to everyone its great for after luch and is great size to fit inside cup holder
Danesa Q.
Everyone hates gross mints for halloween, but these? My kids love them, I love them. Worth a shot if you like mint!
Tabitha T.
Macon, GA
I like to have these on hand. They are great to throw in your purse because you never know when you will need one!
Makala H.
These are soooooo good! I don't really like mints, but these are delicious and they freshen my breath! I love them!
emma o.
I love these their the perfect amount of minty . And I like the fact u can just chew them too if you would like too
Kelly R.
Fort Mill, SC
Love these has a powerful mint taste but towards the end it's a bit sweet. I love it. Always keep some in my purse.
Madyson B.
Sandy Hook, KY
I love getting these when I go to church they always hand them out !! Lol and I always take them ! There so good !
Daniela C.
Russellville , AR
I love the fresh feeling life saved leave me with. They are amazing and taste great!! They truly are life saves!!!
Erica L.
Rome, NY
These are great to keep at my work desk when I'm craving something sweet or when I want to cover my coffee breath.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?