BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Brittany  H.
Ottawa, IL
These are soft enough to chew but last long if you just want to eat it slowly. Price is consistent with other brands
Anna R.
Winter Garden , FL
Very fresh , I love this so much , seriously this always saves me , after lunch or something and it's really good !!
Madelyn J.
Elmhurst, IL
Helps with bad breath or a nasty taste in mouth. It helps keep mouth from drying out. Like this after strong meals .
Ashley M.
Layton, UT
These are always in my purse or diaper bag. they are tasty and hit the spot for sweet cravings I get during the day.
Kate F.
Chalfont, PA
We keep these stocked at work! Perfect for a quick freshner! They aren't over powering and last long enough to enjoy!
Olivia M.
Cleveland, TN
These are the best mints. They are my absolute favorite ever! I love to go to the store and buy these whenever I can!
Megan B.
Lebanon, NH
These are great for grabbing on the go and putting in your purse. They taste great and make your breath minty fresh.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I always bought these when i got the chance. They take bad breath away and they're great for chewing on at an event.
Jessica T.
I keep these at work for when I want to freshen my breath or have a little something sweet. I recommend these mints!
Brittany H.
Los Angeles
Seriously, I will eat half a pack in a day. I love the taste of mints and they help me satisfy my sweet tooth urge.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?