BY LIFE SAVERS #1 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Connie M.
Lexington, KY
I buy these by the truckload. They are always in my purse, car and at my job. They taste great and they're inexpensive.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
Im not a big fan of these. I'm not much of a minty person. I use to love them when I was younger..maybe I ate too many.
Andjoua R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite brand mints! I only get the winto mint. They are delicious. They don't have that menthol type taste
Heather C.
Portland, OR
These have excellent flavor. I love minty candies of all kinds. These are not too strong but will freshen your breath.
jenni w.
Always in my purse!! I work next to people and sometimes in close corners! So always nice to have minty fresh breath!
Sharee C.
Donalds, SC
These are my absolute favorite! I am completely addicted.....only thing is I have to eat like 10 in one sitting hahaha
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
I LIKE THIS THE MUST AND EAT THIS EVERYDAY. IT KEEPS ME SMELLING FRESH. I EAT THIS WHEN IM IN CLASS AND ALSO IN THE CAR
Hannah W.
Heath , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Good, average mint. Keeps you breath fresh with a great minty scent and flavor! Also great for a little candy craving!
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these , good trick with these that when your in the dark and you bite them they do a quick spark ⚡️ cool and yummy
Ashlyn T.
I have never considered these very "good" mints. They always remind me of Pepto, which never results in a good feeling
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?