BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Very good flavor and I love how they freshen your breath. I bought them at the grocery store and I keep them in my purse.
Tori B.
These are actually very good! Sometimes you will find yourself eating handfuls of them just because they taste like candy
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This is great i love the taste and how it melts in your mouth, this makes breath smell fresh and is a must have for work
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these , good trick with these that when your in the dark and you bite them they do a quick spark ⚡️ cool and yummy
Elizabeth H.
These are really great to throw in your purse. They are a little stronger than other mints, but are still really good.
Jane J.
Advance, NC
I always have lifesavers mint with me! in my car, purse, backpack, just everywhere!
They are so good and addicting!!!!
Liz E.
Clarkston, MI
These are delicious. The green is my favorite! They are addicting though. They're gone within a week of me buying them
Dayna T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They give you a little pep when you tend to drag later in the day and make your breath smell fresh at the same time!!!
Belen A.
Fort Irwin, CA
They are perfect for when you have had a big dinner and you want something sweet that will also freshen up your breath.
Connie M.
Lexington, KY
I buy these by the truckload. They are always in my purse, car and at my job. They taste great and they're inexpensive.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?