BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Emily D.
Somerset, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These mints are so good. Great way to make sure you have fresh breath! I usually have a few in my pockets at all times.
Laura O.
El Paso, TX
These are the best mints! They aren't over powering and they last quite a while! They even help curve morning sickness :)
Veronika S.
Great flavor that isn't too strong but mouth feels refreshed after! The plastic container is perfect for my desk at work!
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
These are addicting! They are delicious and not too strong. And they have a sweet taste to them. Very yummy mint flavor!
Xavia M.
These are very delicious. The first time I tried it, I loved it. I started buying it more often and eating it more often.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love life savers and I love how they freshen your breath. I believe that they are good value and I will buy them again.
Elizabeth R.
Lansing, MI
Addicting! I always keep some in my purse or car. Great to freshen your breath or just when you are craving some candy!!
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
These are great - I sometimes forget how delicious they are and when I start opening one, i find myself grabbing 5 more.
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
I literally eat these like candy one is never enough! I just love the taste of wintergreen it's such a refreshing taste!!
Candice D.
Chesterfield, MO
I am IN LOVE with Wintergreen Mints. I could eat these all day like candy. They are so good & help freshen your breath :)
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?