BY LIFE SAVERS #2 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This is great i love the taste and how it melts in your mouth, this makes breath smell fresh and is a must have for work
Emily T.
Who doesn't love these powerful little guys? They are extremely minty, and do a fantastic job of freshening your breath!
Laura O.
El Paso, TX
These are the best mints! They aren't over powering and they last quite a while! They even help curve morning sickness :)
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Publix
Love these mints. They are perfect for a quick breath freshener. They are super affordable and can be picked up anywhere.
Eva S.
These life savers are our favorite mints. They are so yummy and refreshing. I make sure to always have them in the house.
Susanna M.
These are a favorite of mine. I have been buying them for many years. They are pretty strong but also taste really good.
Kaylyn w.
Marmet, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these. I keep some at my desk at work, and at home beside my bed. They are so addicting. My fiancé loves them too
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
These are addicting! They are delicious and not too strong. And they have a sweet taste to them. Very yummy mint flavor!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love life savers and I love how they freshen your breath. I believe that they are good value and I will buy them again.
Harley C.
Summersville, WV
Not a fan of very strong mints however I love these! They arnt too harsh but they definitely taste minty! Would recommend
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?