BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Samantha B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so addicting. They aren't too over powering as their competitors. They are sweet but not a lot. Just a refreshing mint
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
I love these mints! I work with the public daily and don't want to have bad breath so I keep a pack of these in my drawer at work
Sarah B.
Dickson , TN
My son absolutely loves these (and I can't blame him either) they are the perfect minty flavor with out being too over powering!
Michelle d.
W Lafayette, IN
I keep this lil container in my car an love it. It's easy to have instead of the big old bags! I have one on my desk as well lol
Mrs Dawn K.
It would be nice to actually see coupons out there for all lifesaver products
Love to eat and share these with friends and family
Megan P.
Romeoville, IL
Love these and I credit them with helping me quit smoking. They helped with my cravings. Plus they leave your breath minty fresh!
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I love these and eat them like candy! They make my breath smell good but they are a little pricey for how little it comes with.
Stevie S.
Best tasting mints and leave your breath smelling great!! Perfect for a candy dish on a desk, everyone will have great breath!
tiffany m.
Chariton, IA
I love these lifesavers. Not only does it give me a great smelling breath, but I love to snack on these. They taste great too.
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
I keeps these little gems in the cup holder in my car. Easy to open top. Keeps my breath feeling fresh on those long car rides!
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?