BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Ashley C.
I love this bit bag of mints! They are each individually wrapped so you can pull out a handful and put it anywhere for fresh treat!
Natalie P.
Joplin, MO
Love these mints. At work we can only have individual wrapped hard candy, so this is the perfect candy. Plus tames the coffee breath
Megan K.
Macomb , Mi
These are the greatest. Not too hard, melt in your mouth and freshen your breath. I like to carry a few around with me at all times.
Priscilla P.
These are so good and the new packaging is so convenient to carry in your purse or tote bag without worrying about them falling out!
Ashley H.
North Haven, CT
Love that my favorite mints are sold in a convenient car casing so that I don't have to dig around my purse looking for a tasty mint.
Lucy E.
Refreshing and taste love the taste of mint especially after I'm done eating and in don't want my breath to smell of what in just ate
Emily B.
Lexington, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love to store these in my car and purse and back pack to refresh my breathe through out the day especially when I'm drinking coffee
Britteny P.
Springville, UT
Best mints to keep on hand! I have them in my car, my purse and my locker at work! My kids love them too. I can't keep them stocked!
Danae H.
These are my go to mints for my purse! They have a fantastic taste and don't just melt away and leave your mouth with no taste in it.
Marianne C.
Navarre, FL
These mints are fabulous! the cup they come in is awesome, they are just the right size and leave you with fresher breath for hours!
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?