BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Allison V.
Franklin, LA
They are great for on the go fresh breath and they aren't as harsh as some mints tend to be. So good you don't just stop after one lol
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love life savers they are so minty and i love doing expirements with them they so good there better then those red white mints 100%
Krystal g.
port st lucie
GREAT FOR ON THE GO!!!!! WHEN ON A FLIGHT BAD BREATH JUST POP ON IN AND HAND THEM OUT YOUR GOING TO BE ON THE FLIGHT FOR A WHILE LOL
Samauree A.
I love these! THey never get old i could eat a whole bag by myself they are so yummy! And they spark if you bite them in the dark :)
Erica F.
Pittsburgh, PA
They're great to throw in a purse and take on the go. People are always asking for lifesavers because they know that I'll have them.
Jessica B.
Seaford, NY
FAV!!! I continue to purchase these because i will NEVER get tired of popping these in my mouth all day to get a nice clean feeling!
Brittany C.
Morrisville, NC
Great mints I am totally addicted to them and the also have a sugar free addition as well. The convenient size always comes in handy!
Emily W.
They always remind me of my trand mother she always had some in her pocket they were grest for sharing and keepimg your bresth minty
Abigail K.
Myrtle Beach, SC
OM I LOVE THESE THINGS!!! I could literally eat one bag in a day if I wanted I bring these with me everywhere! Highly recommend them!
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
These are so good! I love the fresh and minty taste that they have. I now am in the mood to go buy some. Ha, thats how good they are.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?