BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Cindy   .
Lewistown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These things are addicting! I can eat these all day long. They have a great flavor and are low in calories if you eat them in moderation
Taylor H.
These are so delicious and addicting, i carry them around everywhere because they are just something you can pop in your mouth and enjoy!
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We always have these in the car! Whenever you need to make that breth a little fresher! I also love the flavor and the price is great!!!
kiaya j.
Lindsey, OH
My ultimate go to for mints! Individually wrapped so they are great to have in your purse or pocket in case of fresh breath emergency !!
Nicole S.
Rimersburg , PA
These are the best to have if you have braces. Since your not supposed to chew gum, these keep your breath nice and fresh! I love them.
Bethany W.
Chesapeake, OH
FAVORITE mints out there. Nothing better than the wintergreen lifesavers. I could eat a whole bag throughout the day. They are addicting
Lauren G.
Griffith, IN
These little guys may be small in size, but pack a major, minty, punch to your taste buds. I have a serious addiction to these bad boys!!
Carrie A.
I thought they would be delicious, but when I tried them I did not like how they felt in my mouth, they are not very hard but kinda soft.
Richanna C.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My neighbor's husband does chemo every Friday and he always sucks on these! He always gives them to us when we are over! They are great!
Jackie C.
I could eat these mints like candy. They are minty but sweet. I always get a big bag to carry on the plane or in the car for a long trip.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?