BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
I'm not crazy about these. I like mints, but these are too strong for me. The wintergreen taste is overpowering and it makes my mouth burn.
Chelsey L.
Great long lasting flavor. The mint is not too over powering. My kids love to bite them in the dark and see the "sparks" in their mouths.
Kimberly T.
Peyton, CO
I love these! They are great to have on hand if you are a tobacco user! Every time you get a craving you just pop one of these and it helps
Ashley D.
Norman, OK
These are delicious and refreshing! Just the little bit of sweet pick me up you need to help you through your day, and freshen your breath.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these lifesaver mints, they are good for upset stomachs or just to snack on, I love the taste and they are cheap at dollar general!
Sara A.
Compton, CA
I have like 3 of them keep them in my car, purse, and work. Since I can't chew gum these are great last a long time keeps breath fresh!!!
Kija M.
Phoenix, AZ
These are my FAVORITE! The Wint-O-Green ones are so good and although they don't leave my mouth feeling extremely fresh, they taste great!
Richanna C.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My neighbor's husband does chemo every Friday and he always sucks on these! He always gives them to us when we are over! They are great!
Jessica J.
portland, TN
I love Life Savers Wint-O-Green! They are my absolute favorite. The flavor is awesome and they are perfect for when I have a sore throat.
Taylor H.
These are so delicious and addicting, i carry them around everywhere because they are just something you can pop in your mouth and enjoy!
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?