BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Jamie J.
I am addicted to these! Helped me with quitting smoking! They are the best and taste so good! You can get them pretty much anywhere anytime!
Kylee S.
These are great after you eat something and need something to freshen up your breath. I have also found they are very good on a sore throat.
Ritricia T.
South Ozone Park, NY
Love these. When an having nothing to chew on , you can pull out one of these and it leaves your mouth feeling refreshed. No more bad breath.
Kari G.
Salina
What a great mint! I could eat a whole bag of these! Also my boyfriend loves these as well. They are the perfect size and have a great taste!
Nickole M.
These individual wrapped Mints are great for refreshing your breath after a meal or after quick smoke break plus you can store them anywhere
Salena F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I eat theses like crazy when I get these you can buy them at almost any store affordable I love to just eat these during the day when working
Aryah C.
Bremerton, WA
I love having these in the bag or locker. When I feel the need for something sweet to minty its just right. I like the packing and the price
Kimberly T.
Peyton, CO
I love these! They are great to have on hand if you are a tobacco user! Every time you get a craving you just pop one of these and it helps
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
I very much enjoy these mints! They are so flavorful and always leave my breath smelling fresh and minty! I always have a few in my pocket!
Lisa P.
Boone, IA
I always have these on hand, I like to keep some in my purse at all times for a little refresher whenever I need one. The taste is great!!
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?