BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Mallorie F.
These are so good and minty. These are a sweet mint but still gives you the minty burn. We use these at work as an after dinner pallet treat.
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these mints. Spearmint is the best flavor! I remember when I was younger my grandparents always had these for when we went to church.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Great to have in your purse and in the house to keep your breath smelling good ! Did you know if you bite it in the dark it glows ??! Try it
Cheryl  D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Great when you want a mint or to freshen up breath but not want to chew gum. I love that they are individually wrapped and make sharing easy
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite mints, it's only annoying when the mints are broken. But it's just how they are delivered. Keeps my breath smelling fresh
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
These mints are great. They are minty and I love this big pack that they come in. You can throw it in your purse and have them a long time.
Heather M.
These are amazing! So refreshing and great tasting! I can literally eat these like candy. I prefer to keep these in my purse instead of gum.
Chloe' G.
This isn't all time favorite candy. The flavor lasts so long and the mints are so good. And I love how they are cheap except at gas stations
Britny G.
San Antonio, TX
I love the minty flavor !!! especially when you finish eating. i usually don't go for gums because i think it's gross having to spit it out .
Sophie S.
I really do like life savers to freshen up my breath in the morning but you have to be really careful to not choke on them while eating them.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?