BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I could eat a whole bag of these! I may have...they are so good and not too minty. They last a long time and are sweet and minty at the same time.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these green bag of mints!! These taste great and you can def feel the freshness of your mouth with one of these. It's hard to have only one!!
Spencer S.
GEORGETOWN, KY
The perfect cure for bad breath. I also pop one of these in if my stomach is upset sometimes, or even if I'm hungry. They truly are "Life Savers!'
trish s.
Green lane, PA
I keep these in my desk at work, the packaging is great, very convent and easy to open. Lifesavers taste great and keep your breath smelling fresh!
Michaela L.
Newport, MA
My favorite kind is Wint O Green! They keep your breath fresh for a long time and aren't to strong of a mint flavor which I really personally like!
Whitney J.
Springfield, MO
Literally best mints ever.... I use an old gum holder to keep them altogether in my bag or in the car for all of my friends to use at their doing.
Stephanie G.
Life Savers mints are my favorite mints. The spearmint flavor is my favorite. They are so refreshing and there aren't a lot of calories in them!
justine p.
Addison, IL
I love these mints very tasty and will continue to use this product for sure very yummy. Use these when on trips and when I'm working with people
Nubia C.
Cypress, TX
These are so good and refreshing. This size allows for a big pack to have for any occasion without running out. I get addicted to eating these.
Angela M.
Warren, AR
Life Savers Wint-O-Green are my favorite mint ever. Love that they come in the larger cup style package so that I will always have some on hand.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?