BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Who doesn't like these.  They are nice for a breath refresher and they don't have a strong wintergreen taste. They are small enough to keep in your mouth and not be noticeable.  I always keep a container full of these on my desk.  I absolutely love these.
Kaitlyn N.
These are my absolute all time favorite mints!! These are the best flavor. I could honestly eat a whole entire bag (of course I don't though) and these mints are cheap!!! So completely worth the drive to the store to buy.
Jessica R.
Breath mints are great they just give u that burst of freshness you need sometimes. They stay on my desk at work at all times. All the employees are very pleased that I have them. So I am always refilling to make sure everyone has fresh breath.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the ultimate desk candy. People will love you if you keep them out for grabs. They are a great alternate for people who don't want to chew gum all day long but still want a refresher. These have a great flavor and you can chew them up at the end without having to swallow something that isn't broken up!
Jasmine L.
I love these! I remember as a kid having these on road trips, the taste is just so recognizable and loved. They are not terribly expensive, and they are super fun because if you chew them quickly in the dark, they spark. I buy these on occasion and keep them in my bag to quickly freshen my breath. Love them!
Cassidy Z.
Idaho falls , ID
These are so addicting! They have a great flavor to them and leave your mouth feeling fresh. They are cheap and you can but them at Walmart. They come in different sizes packages so you don't have to buy the large one. Must buy!
Fabiola T.
Perryton, TX
Favorite mints to carry with me! I like the taste they have and how it lasts! They are a good price, I usually purchase the big bag. I have some everywhere, so I can reach for one at any time! I keep them in my purse, backpack, and vehicle at all times! I have purchased these several times and will continue to do so.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These candys are highly addicting when I get these it's hard to stop eating them. Super good value you can get at the dollar store but you can get them pretty much anywhere. I will forever be buying these yummy treats
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It is just like the candy just in candycane form they're great stocking stuff for him you can hang them on your tree they're just really all over the great product and they're affordable so can't go wrong with these guys
Samantha V.
Wildomar , CA
Omg I love these I can finish a bag in one day every time I travel I buy one of these and I'm just eating them they are so cheap and you can buy them any where I recommend to anyone who goes on road trips to take these
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?