BY LIFE SAVERS #2 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these mints! Great to freshen the breathe or to grab if your throat is feeling dry. These also are available in sugar free, which are just as yummy!
Katie S.
My favorite mints! Good priced! Can find at Walmart, dollar general and sometimes dollar tree! Love the taste of these! Always great to have with you!!!
Jessica C.
Surprise, AZ
I love Lifesavers. I love the compact carrier for the car. It was my go to thing when I was pregnant for nausea. I have always favored the wint-o-green!
Amanda B.
North Richland Hills, TX
Best taste and best smell. They are fantastic. So easy to throw in my purse and go. great for hiding my morning coffee breath and my after lunch breath.
Carissa G.
Fallon, NV
I love the Wintergreen its so good and minty and yummy and breath freshening. I love them and I remember going to camp and testing the spark in the dark.
Stacy S.
Redding, CA
Love the grab and go aspect of these and who does not love lifesavers!!!! they r great for travel and work perfectly in the center consol of the car!
Mariah L.
Baltimore, MD
These are amazing in college, throw some in your bookbag for class, or in your purse. Or even take one when you are bored, let alone hey taste amazing
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
I love these little mints. They are yummy, and not too strong. They're also perfect for in the car or in your purse. I could eat a whole bag of these!
Brandy Z.
Friendship, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these!! They aren't overpowering with the mint flavoring. They're the perfect mint flavor. Great to carry around. They give you fresh breath too!
Courtney B.
Vero Beach, FL
These are great to freshen up your breath! They are easy to put in your purse or in your car! These are so convenient and they taste really good! 👌🏼👌🏼
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?