BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Jennifer M.
Vergennes, VT
I love the candy flavored life savors, but this kind is horrible. I like certain types of mint, peppermint for example, but this is like horrible. Bleh.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these! My dad and I carry them around in our pockets so we can eat them whenever. They're so perfect for when you need a mint or a small snack.
shyla d.
Pleasantville, OH
I think this product is great because it comes in a container and you can easly find it without digging though your purse and the mints are never broke
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
These are great for when you need a little help to freshen your breath. Not too minty and don't dissolve super fast so you get to enjoy them for a bit.
Jessica C.
Surprise, AZ
I love Lifesavers. I love the compact carrier for the car. It was my go to thing when I was pregnant for nausea. I have always favored the wint-o-green!
Carissa G.
Fallon, NV
I love the Wintergreen its so good and minty and yummy and breath freshening. I love them and I remember going to camp and testing the spark in the dark.
Amanda B.
North Richland Hills, TX
Best taste and best smell. They are fantastic. So easy to throw in my purse and go. great for hiding my morning coffee breath and my after lunch breath.
Kacey C.
Alachua, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You always brush your teeth in the morning before school or work but after 8 hours there you get kinda stinky.. Pop one of these in and you will amazed.
jossimary g.
This its the perfect candy when you can't use gum i try to look for some life saver to save me. The taste its the perfect one not to strong not to soft.
S B.
I have never really been a fan of this particular flavor. They have a little bit too much "bite" for my taste. I prefer the milder flavored Life Savers.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?