BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I hate mints, But I really do like these ones. These are the only munts I will eat, I feel like the flavor is great and love the way it melts in your mouth.
Lois C.
Hoffman Est, IL
These mints are great to keep in your car and share with passengers/friends. I love having a little "snack" in my car every time I get in and these are it!
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
Im addicted to Wintergreen Life Savers. The flavor is unbeatable and a definite go-to when I'm in a hurry or running errands. I always carry a few with me!
Micheala D.
Lithonia, GA
They are a little strong at first but you get used to them quickly. Once you get used to them, you will then start eating them like candy instead of mints.
Sarah M.
Great taste, individually wrapped, freshens breath and low calorie, what's not to love?! And if you get the containers, you don't have to unwrap them and they're in a small compact container ready to put anywhere! i would recommend this yummy mint
Junasia L.
Beaumont, TX
This product is great for freshening up with! There are so many mint products. But this one keeps your mouth fresh for along time and is an amazing snack.
Madison M.
Akron, NY
Love to have this mints around whenever I am hungry or have a sugar craving. I like to get the sugar free version and you cannot even tell the difference!
Tehya R.
Minneapolis, MN
I love these mints, they're so delicious. They have a variety of flavors, all minty of course. Not expensive, but more like candy than a true breath mint.
Abigaill D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These mints are perfect for an on the go stinky breath fixer lol! They taste amazing and are especially perfect for those coffee drinkers with bad breath(;
Ashlyn M.
Gastonia, NC
Oh how I love these little mints! A girl at my job is forever having these in her purse. I love when she offers them to us! Such an awesome piece of candy!
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?