BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Ian R.
New Castle, PA
I really enjoy these Life Saver Mints! I usually have one after dinner to cleanse my palate. They are a great way to freshen your breathe and are easy to eat. Life Savers come in many flavors and that is one of the multiple reasons why I like them so much!
Paul S.
These are the perfect little gems to have on hand when you are having a house party or even just company in general. I keep a Little dish of them on my entry table so that people can pick one up on their way in to have for later when they want to freshen their breath!
Monica G.
The best mints ever. I have been hooked on these since childhood. The have a very nice taste and I like the chalky/crunchy texture. I like to keep little candies with me in my pocket or purse just because I like to keep my breath smelling fresh and minty and these are perfect.
Joi J.
Huntersville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a nice classic mint. Life Savers mints are affordable and they have a pleasant minty taste that freshens your breath well. I feel like it's a good value for your money. The only drawback is that the flavor doesn't last a terribly long time in your mouth after the mint has dissolved. But these are a great price so you can easily just pop another mint in.
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
A perfect mint to freshen your breath or grab when you have a soar throat. These little candies are perfect for putting out at work or giving to your kids to make projects with. I always seem to care a handfiul in my purse to grab at any time. You can go wrong when buying these wonderful little treats.
Emily A.
Gulfport, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have loved these mints for years.and I keep them on my desk on a regular basis. They are very addicting but not in a bad way. I have noticed that if people eat several of these mints in a row, their stomach will start to hurt.
Gaby B.
Prt Jefferson, NY
THESE ARE SO MINTY. by far the best mints to have laying around if you ever need one. i love that they are a little sweet but super strong. you only need one and your breath is super fresh and minty! i wish they came in easier to open packaging though haha i dont know why but i struggle to open it and it crinkles a LOT.
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
There are people out there who say that you don't need to buy Lifesavers by the pound. Those people are wrong, and should be avoided. They're probably trying to hoard all of the Lifesavers for themselves.
WINT O GREEN IS MY FAVORITE!!!
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Whenever I run out of gum I always know I have a secret stash of life saver mints in my purse. I've always enjoyed the minty flavor and haven't found a breath mint that compares to life savors. Truly are just that, pun intended
Miss M.
One of my top fav mint candies! I love all things mint and these lifesavers are perfect to feed my addiction. I seriously keep a bag in my car at all times and a few handy in my purse. Not to overpowering as a mint candy and perfect to refresh my breath without having to chew gum.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?