BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Melissa R.
Racine, WI
Love love love the Wintogreen mints. I'm not much of a fan of peppermint so these are my go to!! Not only help you when you need a little mouth refresher but also if you have a tummy ache!
Kyla M.
Comstock Park, MI
These mints are great. They take me back to middle school... Our principal would always have pockets full of these to hand out to the students. I will forever call these "Duba Mints" :)
Morghan T.
Winchester, VA
These are the best mints. They have the most lasting flavor. They don't crumble in your mouth. they help suppress my appetite while I'm at work! They also take care of my coffee breath!
Emily D.
These are so nice! I always have them handy if I have a cold because they are way better than any cough drop ive ever had, and sometimes you just want a nice mint and this is perfect!
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Great for on the go! I always have handfuls in my purse, and I try to keep some in my pocket. Great taste, makes your breathe minty and refreshing. They even spark when you chew them! (Try it in a completley dark room or closet with a friend or family member). Pretty neat!
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love these they taste so good and leave your mouth feeling refreshed. The mint smell stays in your mouth for about 30min. I had to try these since i like their flavored life savors.
Leanna G.
These really are life savers. I don't have time to brush my teeth after every meal so these come in handy when I feel my breathe needs to be refreshed. Really great product, love it!
Katie D.
Baxter, WV
I love these things! When I was younger, my grandma always kept some in a bowl in her living room. My brothers, cousins, and I would always fight over them until she got more out. :)
Becca M.
Hammond, IN
Life savers have a hole in the middle of them and it's because if you choke you can breath through the hole. . .i guess you could say that that would be a life saver xD
Katherine C.
Lifesavers have always been a life saver for me, hence the name! They're great for carrying around wherever you go and freshening your breath, or just to have a little snack.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?