BY LIFE SAVERS #2 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Kari L.
Blacklick, OH
These are really good. They are not to strong to where it is too much. There is just the right amount of mint. Also the handy little pack fits well in a car cup holder ;)
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
This always come in handy when you eat foods with too much spices and don't have a tooth brush at hand. they're so minty and delicious . though i must say that you get a floury taste after.
Rose C.
houston, TX
Life savers are awesome! They taste good. Smell amazing. And the smell lasts awhile too. I tend to eat them by the handful because I love the taste of spearmint haha.
Brianna A.
Sellersville, PA
I have always loved these mints. Especially now that i am pregnant with my second child and have horrible morning sickness. They work amazing at helping me feel better.
Stacey L.
New Virginia, IA
These have saved me on many road trips and this container makes them less messy and more accessible. I get car sick very badly but Life Saver Wintermint helps curb it.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
My dad buys these all the time and got me hooked. Great minty fresh and I keep a bag of these in my car as well as in my purse at all times. Refreshing and affordable.
Amanda W.
Sayreville, NJ
Ever since I was little I remember enjoying the freshness of mint life savers. I like these better than gum! And the sell huge bags of like 500 at SAMs club for cheap!
Stacy G.
Raleigh, NC
This are very good mints they give you great breathe! They are lots in the packet! They are YUMMMY!!! They are kind of long lastinf! THe fresh breathe starts instantly!
Christin Cook Z.
Mount Juliet, TN
These aren't favorite mints. They are a candy, but they are a mint. I'm a makeup artist and I always have these on hand for myself and my clients. Everyone loves them!
Rebecca N.
Tolland, CT
Compared to Altoid's, I prefer Lifesaver's Mints for their tolerable peppermint flavor and the fact that they don't leave a sugary residue on the roof of your mouth.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?