BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

betsy w.
Hatfield, PA
Hello,these are what you want when saying HELLO To anyone,fresh smelling breath anytime.great for coving up that smoking breath,makes your mouth feel like a mint waterfall.
Adina B.
Valliant, OK
This flavor is the best (in my opinion) of the mint life savers. They are great to keep in your purse or on your desk because they are individually wrapped. I love these mints!
adriana m.
I really like life savers they are so good. They remind me a lot of my childhood thats why I keep buying them. They use to be good back then and they are still super good
stephanie s.
Cincinnati, OH
These mints are awesome to have on hand. They come individually wrapped in the bag which makes it easy to throw a few in my purse. The mint flavor is good, not to strong
Kari L.
Blacklick, OH
These are really good. They are not to strong to where it is too much. There is just the right amount of mint. Also the handy little pack fits well in a car cup holder ;)
Sarah W.
Knoxville, TN
The Wint-O-Green life savers have been my favorite all my life. They are so good I absolutely consider them to be super addicting! The flavor is strong but not overpowering. Plus, they spark in the dark (good trick in caves)!
Nikki E.
Surprise, AZ
I used to get these all the time, but they take too long to dissolve. It is very hard to hold a conversation with a giant mint in my mouth at work. I stick to minty gum,
Tatiyana E.
Glendale, CA
I love these. They taste amazing and not like other brands whose taste is so disgusting. When I don't feel like chewing gum these mints are what I go to and so should you!
Jackie G.
I always keep these on hand and forever in the bottom of my book bag! Haha they give me the zip I need on tests and fresh breath for when I don't have a toothbrush handy
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
This always come in handy when you eat foods with too much spices and don't have a tooth brush at hand. they're so minty and delicious . though i must say that you get a floury taste after.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?