BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

mika l.
Columbus, IN
The mints themselves are ok but I like gum over lifesaver mints because the flavor lasts longer. mints tend to only last until its gone and for the price i cant pop these all day!
elizabeth p.
Louisville, KY
I love these little mints! Keep them in my desk at work to keep me from snacking all day. The container is nice to throw in the car or a purse. I had trouble finding them when they first came out but now I can find them at the drug store.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the best product to have for fresh breath on the plane, especially if you engage with small talk with a passenger. You can always share, remember, "Sharing is Caring."
Shea R.
Benton City, WA
I love Lifesavers mints, the Wintergreen is my favorite. So much flavor and really helps when I need to freshen my breath. Sometimes I even find myself having one just because
Jeannie N.
I don't like these. They only taste good for a while and then they leave a bad after taste in my mouth. I also do not like the texture of these. These are not my go-to mints.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
I like the taste of these a lot and they give long lasting freshness, but the container isn´t very handy for bringing with you in your purse. It is good for the car, though.
Sarah N.
LifeSavers wintogreen is one of my favorite LifeSavers flavors. It's got the best minty flavor to it and they last a while so they can be treated as a breathmint AND a candy!
Jessica A.
Chattanooga, TN
These stay in my candy jar at work. They are a great breath pick me up after lunch. Can't go the day without one or two. You can get a pretty big at Walmart for right at 3.00!
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Love these mints/candies! Very refreshing and conveinent to put in your pocket, bag or simply in a candy dish for guests! And with such a big bag, it'll last you a long time!
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are a tasty way to ensure fresh breath. If you don't chew it up and just suck on them, they last a good while too. A large bag lasts me a couple of months at least.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?