BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Amanda P.
Marquette, MI
I don't let myself buy these too often, especially the full sized bags...because if I do they're gone that same day! There is something so good about this flavor and these mints that just keep you coming back for more. Favorite mint of all time!
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
I AM ADDICTED TO THESE! They are so good. I always have a handful of these in my purse. They're a great quick breath freshener, but trust me when I tell you, they are addicting!
Diane J.
Midlothian, VA
Great flavor, these have been around for a long time. Love that these comes in this big bag for a better value and are wrapped individually; when I'm in church I hand them out.
Robin B.
Woodstock, VA
My students love to chomp on these when the lights are out because sometimes you see sparks with the Wint-O-green. Plus, I don't mind because it gives a bunch of kids nice breath!
Tiffany  M.
These may be small but they are great to take on the go with you since there are so many little mints & makes mouth feel good from the Mint. Also, becomes addicting after one! Lol
Hailey G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the absolute best things ever. Besides the fact that they keep my breath minty fresh, they taste delicious & I love to chew on them literally all day. Love them! Thank you.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
The mints themselves are ok but I like gum over lifesaver mints because the flavor lasts longer. mints tend to only last until its gone and for the price i cant pop these all day!
elizabeth p.
Louisville, KY
I love these little mints! Keep them in my desk at work to keep me from snacking all day. The container is nice to throw in the car or a purse. I had trouble finding them when they first came out but now I can find them at the drug store.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Love these! We get them at work all the time. We are always eating these! They are just the right size and aren't too minty. They are a GREAT price too. Definitely worth buying!
maria m.
Modesto, CA
I love thees mints.i took some to six grade camp and with my friends we munched them and they started to spark!! this was an amazement and since then i always carry them with me
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?