BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Meghan S.
Liberty, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love the way they just melt in your mouth. They don't burn your mouth with pepper mint flavor like some mints can do. I carry a bag full with me all the time cause loves these to eat after wards.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
I can't get enough of these things! They are so addictive because they taste great and make my breathe really fresh. I love that they're the perfect size for my purse or even to put in my pocket.
catherine p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are perfect for a quick way to get fresh breath or if your are craving something minty, i like the taste of these my art history teacher from high school used to give us these sometimes lol
Morgan K.
Alliance, OH
I love these so much! They help stop the nauseous feeling I get on long road trips. I love to have them handy while at school because they taste so good! I'd rather have one of these than gum!
Jaime J.
Olympia, WA
I love the fact that the package design is made to fit in the cup holder of my car. Even more so, I love that you get more than a handful of mints, so it will last longer than a couple days.
Anna T.
Albertville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
BEST mints. Not only do they freshen breath, but that taste delicous as well. Sometimes I get tired of the way some mints have a plastic texture. However, this mint has a more powder texture.
Ellie H.
Yum does your breath need help hears your good friend. These are awesome if you love mints these are for you they are amazing not just strong but they also last long with flavor and also time.
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
Wint-O-Green is my favorite mint. I love how they are sweet and whenever i give some to my husband to put out on his desk they are gone that day from people snagging them. They are so yummy!
Chantel A.
Victorville, CA
Life Savers aren't just for old people! I kee these mint ones in my locker at work, in my purse, and in my car. You never know when you need a fresh-me-up. Not too strong, but strong enough.
Kasi P.
Abilene, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These mints are so good! I love them! They are perfect for putting in your purse or bag so that you have them wherever you go! I keep them in my bag and purse. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?