BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

TeeKay H.
Mexico, MO
These really are Life Savers!!! I have had the worst day sickness while being pregnant and these are the ONLY thing that have saved me. I was always a fan before, but now I'll forever have them on me.
Colleen R.
Des Moines, IA
The container is not a smart development. This is very clunky and not "purse friendly" I can see how this would be useful for sitting out on a desk or in a car, but not practical for everyday needs.
Melissa B.
Frederick, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've been eating these mints for a while. The Wint-o-green is the best mint flavor. Not overbearing. I love the canister they come in because the fit easily in a purse or a cup holder in the car!
marissa B.
Jenkintown, PA
I love these! all throughout my pregnancy I would suck on these to ease my morning sickness and keep my mouth wet. I love the flavors, especially all the mint flavors. I will be a life time buyer!!! even after pregnancy I will always have these on hand to keep my breath fresh!
Sarah C.
Slinger, WI
I love these mints! When I was in middle school my mom would always put two in my lunch and I loved getting them. Did you know if you bite one in half with your mouth open in the dark the mints spark
Ashley N.
These have to be the perfect mints! Just enough mint to keep your breath fresh and just enough sweet to keep you wanting a few more. Am I the only one who can never eat just one of these little guys?!
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
These do not last long around me. I can eat one after another after another. The minty taste is perfect, not too overwhleming but present. They melt easily. I have nothing bad to say about these
Brittney D.
Palatine, IL
My absolute favorite type of mint!!! These things are amazing. Good for hunger, thirst, sore throat, sinuses, headaches, upset stomach, etc... Love these mints and I hope they never go out of business!
Haylee w.
Littlestown, PA
The perfect candy to stash in your purse or pocket when you know you'll be munching on some snacks that won't make your breath the best smelling. They taste great and leave a long lasting freshness.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I love lifesavers overall and this is one of my faves!! It gives you that great minty feeling without being too harsh on your mouth. A great choice for every day mint usage!!
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?