BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Evelyn A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Whenever I walk by the candy aisle I always get the scent of Life Savers mints. It's so hard to resist wanting some. They are very minty and delicious. I could have some all day
Maria H.
GLEN BURNIE, MD
For a quick pop of freshness, I always keep these in my handbag. You never know when you'll see someone you haven't seen in awhile. You don't want to chat with stinky breath!
Michon M.
These mints are so wonderful. The taste is exquisite, so much so that I find myself tending to eat these like candy. What really sold me is the texture, I love that it doesn't take forever to be able to bite into like a lot of hard mints.
Brittney C.
W Valley City, UT
I love the wint-o-green flavor! I always buy the really big back and dump them in my purse. I eat the during movies, church, flights, long drives etc. They do help with bad breath but I prefer to eat these for the pure enjoyment of candy!
Mary D.
Marion, NC
When my daughter was in the 5th grade, her AIG teacher brought wint-o-rgreen life savers in for an experiment, the experiment was if you bit down on them in a dark room, you could see them send a spark. The kids loved it, it really worked. Now whenever I see this flavor that is what I think about. Plus, they are my favorite flavor.
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
These are probably the most addictive mints, especially when they are soft. All of my coworkers love them. Anyone someone buys these they get the large bag from Sams and its usually gone in less than 5 days. So yummy, highly recommend!
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
I keep a pack of these in my car as a just in case - does a great job of freshening breath and comes in different flavors so you can't get too tired of one flavor. Not the strongest mint if that's what you are looking for, not too strong.
Linda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Probably one of my most favorite candies of all time. I always have these in my purse. When you just ate lunch and your breath may not be up to participate and you're out and can't brush your teeth, pop one of these in your mouth.
Char Marie J.
Republic, MO
I love the freshness these little mints leave your breath feeling. Great to take to the office and keep in a drawer or in the glove compartment of your car. So good and lasts quite awhile. Not overpowering, but a sweet minty taste.
Deena I.
Los Angeles, CA
Lifesavers is my favorite mint! The only reason I give it a B is because of the container (in this picture at least). It's a love and hate relationship since it DOES fit in my drink holder for my car, but otherwise it is SO bulky.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?