BY LIFE SAVERS #2 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Allison L.
Clyde, OH
These are the only mints I ever eat! The mint flavor is so fresh and definitely improved the smell of my breath. I have bought several times, I think it's certainly worth to re-purchase. Great quality and great quantity!
Consuelo C.
I love The life saver mints. There the best flavor!! They keep your breath smelling good and keep your mouth feeling fresh! I buy them when I go to the grocery store! It's a very good value. It's affordable to buy! I recommend you buying them!!!
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
Awesome to freshen breathe. Not over powering. They are addictive. And I could not live without a bag of these during my second pregnancy. Also can't beat the fact that they are fat free and not too pricey. A little care free indulgence never hurt.
Laura A.
Boise, ID
Wint-o-green lifesavers are another favorite freshener of mine! Minty but not overpowering, these little rings pack big flavor. Also, if you chomp into one of these in a dark room, it produces a spark. A fun food science experiment for the kiddos! :)
Janae K.
Roy, UT
I used to be obsessed with these mints as a kid. Something about the wintergreen flavor that gives me the perfect amount of sweetness without feeling like I'm having a sugar hangover!
Angela F.
Madison, WI
Must buy these Life Savers Wint-O-Green in bulk. I love the sweet crisp taste of these life savers. I keep a bag at work and at home. Keeps my breath clean and fresh smelling.  I will typically purchase Life Savers at Costco. You cannot beat the price!
Anna G.
Westport, MA
A great little package of mints for on-the-go. Whether you are flying off to another country and need something after that terrible airport food, or just a little pick me up during those looong car rides, these little things are, well, life savers!
Samantha T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like these a lot, they're very minty and creamy. The size is a little big if you're trying to talk to people and eat them so smaller mints might be better if thats what you're up to
Amy C.
Warwick, RI
Hate it when you're sitting in class or a meeting and you need that jolly rancher or mint to suck on. This makes things so much easier without the wrappers! And it's a perfect thing to share with classmates or co-workers. Or to keep for yourself :)
Elise E.
Albuquerque, NM
These are one of my favourite types of mints. They have a good flavour and are a good size, (sometimes other mints are a little too small). If you bite into them in a dark room you can also see them light up which is really fun for kids. Overall great candy
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?