BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Ashley C.
These mints are not only refreshing for fresh breath but they can also soothe an upset stomach. I grab these whenever my my stomach hurts as a natural way to ease my stomach pain. Pretty cool that your favorite candy can actually benefit your wellbeing, too!
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I keep these on hand at all times and are great for when I have an upset stomach but don't have any antacids on me. It is a great breath neutralizer and if you go out at night, as you chew the mint, you can see the sparks from the candy fly. Truly magical!
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
I find the pack convenient and the flavor is amazing! I have tried mint before but the wintergreen is by far my favorite! the container fits perfectly in my cup holder and the flavor covers up curry after a nice lunch at my favorite indian restaurants!
Lindsey G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It doesn't matter what size I get, I go through the whole bag in days, they are so addicting and fantastic. The normal blue bag of mint are very minty if that's what you're going for, though I prefer the gentler spearmint flavor in the green bag, but it's really personal taste.
Debbie M.
Tulare, CA
These little lifesavers are great when you need a little breath freshening throughout the day and the container fits so nicely into the cubby of my car. They are a bit smaller than the regular lifesavers but still have the same breath freshening power.
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
I work with elderly that are severe diabetics yet still try to trick me into getting them candy so i resolve to getthing these and keeping them in my car. i give them each a couple for their pocket and they love the refreshing an slight sweetness to them.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My god I love these. They're very sentimental for me because my beloved grandfather used to keep them in his car and I'd always eat them when he'd take me places. Now I keep them in my car in the same fashion that he did. I'll never stop purchasing them.
Olivia K.
I love these mints, they are great to pop in your mouth to quickly freshen breath. I like them because they are not ridiculously strong like some other mints. These can be addicting though so you have to be careful! When I buy a bag they go quickly.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
Love these! We keep a big bag in our drawer at work at all times. Great on the go to freshen breath and they taste great! Always wintergreen over the blue flavor!
Amy C.
Warwick, RI
Hate it when you're sitting in class or a meeting and you need that jolly rancher or mint to suck on. This makes things so much easier without the wrappers! And it's a perfect thing to share with classmates or co-workers. Or to keep for yourself :)
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?