BY LIFE SAVERS #2 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Amanda F.
I am SO happy about the texture and consistency of these mints. They're not overpowering but just enough to freshen your breath! I always have these on hand during exams to help me focus, too.
Dacy D.
I love these mints. They're individually wrapped, so you can throw some in your pocket or purse. Great mint flavor, freshens breath. I like to buy it in this size because they go so fast in my house.
Ashley O.
Covington, TN
I love these mints even though they're kind of strong. I guess that's why I like them! I find myself trying to keep the cooling sensation when they're done and find myself popping them like candy.

I've never had them from this particular packaging. I usually buy them in a bag and each mint is indiviually wrapped. I might search for this mini tub to keep in my car.
Destiny P.
Something to have at all times whether if it for yourself or for the sake of others. I remember when I use to chew them in the dark... you could see little sparks coming from your mouth. It was a treat to eat (If you love mints that is) and play with if you think about it
Jessica O.
Lodi, CA
I really like these mints! I have two issues! 1) I am addicted to them! 2) they hurt my mouth after eating like 10! So, unless you are crazy like me & love eating mints over and over again, these are the BEST!
Jenna D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think they really do help freshen your breath. I prefer this flavor to the other ones they have. I always keeps a handful in my purse. I think they make my breath smell better than any gum.
Kristen T.
Denver, CO
These are serious the best things ever! I keep some in my purse and car at all times. They are refreshing and enjoyable. I have to hide them from my 3 year old because he is also obsessed!
Megan C.
Hoo - boy these suckers are strong smelling. I like that they don't have the bite that peppermint does but if eating one of these please don't blow it in my face, you might knock me unconscious.
Megan S.
These are the most wonderful mints and are so addicting! I love these and continue to buy them. Everyone around me loves when I have these, because they have quite the good reputation. They are so great for that after-lunch breath saver or just for a treat.
Tiara T.
Riverdale, MD
These are the best mints EVER! I like when you get one and it dissolves when you put it in your mouth. I keep them in my bag and around the house. Sometimes when I want candy I'll go for the mints instead. I love them!
Mauricio s.
Gostaria muito de receber o produto para testar
Alexane B.
Gatineau , QC
Are they really working?
Queena M.
Atlanta, GA
Why am I addicted to the winter o green life saver?!!