BY LIFE SAVERS #2 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Amanda F.
I am SO happy about the texture and consistency of these mints. They're not overpowering but just enough to freshen your breath! I always have these on hand during exams to help me focus, too.
Ashley O.
Covington, TN
I love these mints even though they're kind of strong. I guess that's why I like them! I find myself trying to keep the cooling sensation when they're done and find myself popping them like candy.

I've never had them from this particular packaging. I usually buy them in a bag and each mint is indiviually wrapped. I might search for this mini tub to keep in my car.
Jessica O.
Lodi, CA
I really like these mints! I have two issues! 1) I am addicted to them! 2) they hurt my mouth after eating like 10! So, unless you are crazy like me & love eating mints over and over again, these are the BEST!
Dacy D.
I love these mints. They're individually wrapped, so you can throw some in your pocket or purse. Great mint flavor, freshens breath. I like to buy it in this size because they go so fast in my house.
Sadie E.
These mints are almost addicting! You pop one into your mouth and then half the bag is almost gone and you're out to buy another package! They leave your mouth minty fresh. It's perfect for before a date or if you're going to an important meeting. Definitely recommend!
Jenna D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think they really do help freshen your breath. I prefer this flavor to the other ones they have. I always keeps a handful in my purse. I think they make my breath smell better than any gum.
Kristen T.
Denver, CO
These are serious the best things ever! I keep some in my purse and car at all times. They are refreshing and enjoyable. I have to hide them from my 3 year old because he is also obsessed!
Megan C.
Hoo - boy these suckers are strong smelling. I like that they don't have the bite that peppermint does but if eating one of these please don't blow it in my face, you might knock me unconscious.
Megan S.
These are the most wonderful mints and are so addicting! I love these and continue to buy them. Everyone around me loves when I have these, because they have quite the good reputation. They are so great for that after-lunch breath saver or just for a treat.
Ashley C.
These mints are not only refreshing for fresh breath but they can also soothe an upset stomach. I grab these whenever my my stomach hurts as a natural way to ease my stomach pain. Pretty cool that your favorite candy can actually benefit your wellbeing, too!
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
What is your favorite flavor of Life Savers?
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Do you enjoy these?
Joyce S.
Do you think is ok to have a few of this mints even thouhg I am on a diet.
Cher C.
Maple Shade , NJ
Those are hard I wish they make a soft version of it . I usually get them when I get a cold/sore throat
Irene R.
Do you know or remember the life savers presentation named POLO? Does it still exist like that?