BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Rose O.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't know how anyone can say they are good they arent! well in my opinion... these mints are very lacking. I don't feel any difference I prefer ice breakers or dentyne ice or Altoids anything but this... I have to be desperate and short on cash to buy some life savers... i like their original candy not their mints...
Shanita M.
Grand Prairie, TX
These are my favorite mints. The flavor is not too strong and they give a lasting minty fresh feeling. I love to throw them in my tea as well. The price is pretty standard and I probably purchase a bag at least twice a month.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Great mints, affordable, found everywhere. Pieces come in rings, powerful mint flavor doesnt last long but keeps breath fresh. Come in different packages and i keep these in my purse and car ready for when i need to refresh
Lee R.
These are my favorite minty lifesavers. I eat them more as candy rather than a breath freshener. These mints are too sweet to really do much work on the dragon breath. For freshness I'd suggest getting the Pep-O-Mint ones as those are a lot stronger and a truer mint flavor. Been eatin these since I was a kid.
Andrea H.
I'd consider these mints an office staple. They are individually wrapped so you can grab a handful and freshen your breath at a moment's notice. For added fun, bite them in the dark - you'll see them spark in your mouth!
Haleigh T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these mints! They are very strong! You can smell them even when they are still in the package! They get soft quick and make them easy to eat and easy to get addicted to! Definitely great for bowls of candy! Way more sanitized!
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
LifeSaver winter mint can be found in my pocket book and diaper bag and on a good day in the pockets of my Coates. In the winter my throat gets a little itchy from time to time and the LifeSaver winter mint are the perfect thing to pop in your mouth to avoid the coughing like crazy and leave the room moment.
Nicole W.
Plainfield, IL
I love these! If you don't want to chew gum this is the perfect alternative! It is such a powerful mint taste, but not too overwhelming. I bought a huge bag of them because I love them so much. I can never seem to keep sucking on them though, I always seem to eat them up right away and pop another in my mouth!
Stephanie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've always liked these mints. You get a lot in the bag, the taste is strong, and they last a long time. They are hard mints with a strong wintergreen taste and smell. They can be a bit chalky at times but I like having them on hand.
Ashley B.
I prefer these over regular peppermints. These are light and refreshing. The individually wrap makes it easy to take them anywhere. In the past the have helped me with a dry cough. I recommend these mints for anyone with a sweet tooth, cough, bad breath and/or anyone who just want something to snack on.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?