BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Paige J.
Atlanta, GA
THESE ARE LITERALLY LIFE SAVERS! It's always nice to have these around because during lunch breaks when you eat something a lil funky then you could pull one of these little angels out of your purse!
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
We absolutely love these. I like to keep them in my purse and on my desk at work. They are minty fresh without being overpowering. They are soooooo much better than Breathsavers. My husband carries a pocket full of them with him to work.
Natalia S.
These things are deliciously addictive. I started eating them when I stopped smoking and it worked. Now I crush them and eat the powder for added 'zing'. Wish there was a chewable option or a gum that tasted identical to these. These are good for dry throats and crunching them up first before eating also helps clear my nose (shrug)
Devon K.
Fairmont, WV
These Lifesaver mints are my all time favorites. They aren't too expensive and they honestly keep my breath fresh for what I'd consider to be a decent amount of time. sometimes I think minty flavors burn my mouth a bit but these are just right. the only problem I'd say is that I end up biting into it before it's melted all the way!
Courtney L.
Chattanooga, TN
These are delicious and addictive. Nice minty flavor and feel, and they have the most satisfying crunch. Wish they weren't individually wrapped and maybe came in a resealable pouch, but that's a minor quibble.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
I always keep these on hand at work for a quick sugar fix and a breath refresher! They work wonderfully and taste great ! The value is usually always wonderful just about everywhere I buy them . I would recommend these for sure .
Jenny R.
I love having these with me as a quick little breath refresher! It is great to have in your bag or in the car for you or for your friends. You should always have fresh breathe wherever you go because smelly breath is not good lol!
Joelle C.
San Diego, CA
This is perfect for someone like me who wants to have a plethora of mints in my purse/backpack. i love lifesavers mints but i hate the little plastic wrapping and this eliminates the issue for me! its perfect, you just pop the top, pop it in your mouth, and have fresh breath for a long time! i highly recommend this product
Rose O.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't know how anyone can say they are good they arent! well in my opinion... these mints are very lacking. I don't feel any difference I prefer ice breakers or dentyne ice or Altoids anything but this... I have to be desperate and short on cash to buy some life savers... i like their original candy not their mints...
Nikki W.
Roxboro, NC
These are my families favorite mints. This is what we call our church candy..LOL! They are great for freshening you breath after a meal or for that anytime of the day that you feel like a mint.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?