BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Chelsey B.
East Earl , PA
I am addicted to these candy mints! They not only give you fresh breath, they keep you company when your bored...mainly so that you don't snack on food instead 😉 The only complaint I have about these is that I tend to eat too many in one setting!
Keliesha J.
These do a good job at freshening your breath however I feel that they leave a chalky taste in my mouth that I don't really like. Not sure if it's this particular flavor or all of them as a whole. You can find them at pretty much any store.
Lauren S.
These are my favorite mints and my absolute go-to! They taste wonderful, leave a refreshing taste in your mouth, & are fun.. (they spark in your mouth if you bite into them with your mouth open in the dark.)
Ally H.
Tucson, AZ
I will eat a bag of these in one sitting. I love the spearmint ones and have no self control whatsoever. It's the best mint out there and always my first choice when it comes to purchasing. I do think they have a chalky after "feeling" but they just taste so good! Plus, if you bite into the spearmint ones in the dark, you can see them spark!
Brittany J.
We keep a jar of these mints by the door in our house so you can grab one (or a handful!) while running out the door. We typically purchase them in bulk so it's worth the price. The strong mint flavor is great!
Rabiya J.
Charlotte, NC
These were on sale for a dollar so I decided to pick them up. I usually like to keep these containers of gums and mint in the cupholder of my car just in case. I gotta say I wasn't crazy about these. The flavor was alright, it wasn't so tasty and it wasn't a strong mint. I liked that it came with A LOT but I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Allyssa H.
Orange, VA
I'm on the go a lot and always have Life Savers Wint O Green mints with me. I find having a few in the car is satisfying enough to keep me from eating fast food. Wint O Green is my favorite. If you haven't already, you should try them.
Jasmine D.
Morro Bay, CA
I first fell in love with the full-size mamas of these and when they came out with the small ones, I was ecstatic. They really make your breath minty fresh! The packaging is too cumbersome for my purse and easily pops open so I put them in a smaller package. Bonus of repackaging them? No one wants one when I discretely pop them out!
Natalia S.
These things are deliciously addictive. I started eating them when I stopped smoking and it worked. Now I crush them and eat the powder for added 'zing'. Wish there was a chewable option or a gum that tasted identical to these. These are good for dry throats and crunching them up first before eating also helps clear my nose (shrug)
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these life savors taste amazing and also make your breath smell good. The other mint flavor i find to be a bit too strong so if you're looking for something with the same minty flavor just not as intense you should try these. can be purchased just about anywhere that sells candy.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?