BY LIFE SAVERS #1 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love love love these candies! The only problem I have is that I can never stop eating them and I don't think eating a whole bag is very good for you. I try to keep some in my purse because they are great to pop after eating something garlicky or drink a lot of coffee.
Amy B.
Parkers Lake, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these just to have around the house when you have a cold or a sore throat because these seems to help a lot with your throat. I also love to add these to fruit baskets that I make for family for the holidays because they love the color and the they taste good.
Corey W.
Duboistown, PA
These mints are like food. Keep them in your pocket and eat one every few minutes. It will keep your breath fresh and suppress your appetite. For a little bit. In all seriousness, these are very good and are worth the buy.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the taste of winter green life savers. These are another oldie but goody that take me back to my child hood. This bag is great for sharing with my family or on the go because it has pre wrapped life savers. I can grab a few and put them in my pocket.
Alex M.
Pasco, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These mints are alright...I have them in my office and they are nice because they are big and last a long time but I don't like the after taste of them. Too much of a good thing. All my clients love them so I recommend them to others but personally I don't eat them.
Baylee W.
N Charleston, SC
My favorite mints ever! They make your breath fresh and they taste wonderful. The coolest thing about them is if you go into a dark room in front of a mirror, pop one in your mouth and bite down on it you will see green sparks in your mouth, it's really cool.
Nichole O.
Sacramento, CA
Where do I start? First off, this is one of my favorite mints to take on the go. When I think of Life Savers, I think about gummy candy. But their mints are so awesome! Wintergreen (Wint O Green) is probably the one flavor that I can tolerate when I have a mint. Last longer in your mouth compared to an Altoid, and is totally refreshing. Definitely worth a shot!
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'd have to say these are my favorite mint/Lifesaver! I definitely prefer the wintergreen flavor over the others. They are perfect to pop in your mouth after eating. I conveniently keep a few with me at most times. The big bag is affordable and long-lasting.
Lizzie B.
These are great. I remember I used to eat these instead of gum in elementary school, we were not supposed to have anything but I would always sneak these into my mouth. Lol. But they are just classic mints, but not too minty and not to sweet. Just perfect.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
These are like crack to me!!! By far my absolute favorite mint. The flavor is on point, and not too overwhelming. I can’t stand mints that make you want to spit them out because the “mintyness” is so intense. I can literally eat and eat these with no problem. They’re not the longest lasting I’ve ever tried as far as keeping your breath minty fresh, but the taste and price makes it worth it!
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?