BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Kendall K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these mints. I prefer them over the blue kind. We use to eat these in church every Sunday. They taste really good and help make your breath smell minty fresh
Sabrina D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mints are one of the worst things for your teeth they are like sugar sitting on a tooth but once in a while they are good make sure to rinse out water after eating
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Whenever I see these I automatically think of my 5th grade school trip to Camp Hi Hill because they had an event called the night walk and one of the activities was to stand in the middle of forest in basically pitch black darkness and you chew one of these mints really hard/fast and you'll see "sparks"!!!! It literally makes little flashes of bright specks in your mouth because of the action of your teeth crushing it together. It's so much fun.

As for the actual mint part lol these are pretty tasty. Definitely prefer wintergreen (wint o green) flavor. Nice and sweet - not spicy. But because of these has less of a minty breath freshening impact than other mints.
Celina C.
Marietta, GA
I love mints! :)
Especially these, my job has these in the office and after eating my lunch I always have one of these and my breath is minty fresh for a long time, I love not having funky breath and these definitely come in handy.
Ashley C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am so addicted to Life Savers, I take them EVERYWHERE with me. There's never a time I don't have mints in my pocket. In fact, my addiction caused me to break a tooth on one when I was at work. I can't stop myself from crunching them, and mid crunch, my mouth felt funny.. I thought it was a sliver of mint stuck to my tooth, nope, I broke the whole corner of one of bottom teeth off. Thankfully it's towards the back so no one would ever notice.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Life Savers Mints. Spearmint or Wintergreen it doesn't matter. makes a good after dinner treat so your not leaving a nasty after breath on people. slightly strong but makes your breath smell really good and they taste yummy. I love stocking up when I do and I have been finding these guys even at the dollar tree
Cailee W.
Costa Mesa, CA
As a kid, my mom used to have these in her purse at all times. It was when they were in different packaging though. It was the rolls, wrapped in silver foil then the paper wrapper. Not this fancy container though! Although I miss the rolls, I do enjoy getting more mints in the container and not risking them falling out all in my purse.

I love Lifesavers because they are really a breath saver. They aren't too powerful, but they do the job while leaving a sweet, minty flavor in your mouth. I really enjoy them!
Rachel S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite mints. They are very addictive as I can't seem to have only 1. Wintergreen is the best flavor too. They are not overly powerful mints like Altoids which I like but they freshen my breath and help settle stomach if not feeling well. I also like that they are individually wrapped to place in a candy diah or carry in your purse/pocket and not worry about the mint getting dirty or things sticky. The 40 oz bag runs about $12 - $14 and can be found on Amazon and at mass, drug and grocery stores.
Halley L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These candies are super addictive--I love wintergreen flavor and the texture of these is great. It's convenient that they come individually wrapped-- probably not super environmentally friendly and a waste of plastic, but I admit that it can be convenient for on-the-go. What else can I say? These are a classic and a must-have for my purse and backpack.
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my go to minty candy that I always have in my bag. Its strong, fresh, minty goodness. I can always rely on these candies. Worth it especially after you eat something that makes ur breath a bit stink or its stale, boom!?! This came in handy to avoid the embarrassment.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?