BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
I like these mints because they're not too strong, they are delicious and Make your breath fresh love it
Melissa F.
Love these mints. Just went through 2 bags of them on my cross canada roadtrip adventure. fond memories!
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
Esse produto é incrivelmente bom
A marca sensacional
Ótima qualidade
Gostei demais
Recomendo pra todos
edyliana S.
doral/florida
Esto son súper rico me salvan la vida cada ves que salgo porque me da una frescura muy rica en la boca
Endija S.
It's really tasty. Have eat it a while. Recommend to everyone. You won't regret. One of best candies.
Yannine R.
distrito capital
Deliciosos y refrescantes caramelos de menta.. Como olvidarlos si me dejan siempre un fresco sabor
Laura V.
Rajamäki
I love mints and these are the finest in being minty, I don't know if I need to say anything else ?
Monique M.
Jacksonville Florida
Tasty very good for on the go,always there when you need them especially if you are running late
Cristina M.
I don't really like them, is a minty and sugary strong flavor and I would prefer another texture.
Fe H.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
My favorite candy just love blowing while eating them hahah I miss them now I need to go find them
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?