BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Jessica K.
Bradford, ON
I keep a bag of these in the car. Nice strong flavour and a good texture. Not too sweet, I can eat many of these!
Audrey K.
St Thomas , ON
Yummy, I really like these I like the smaller size of mint
plus container can be in purse and not make a mess
ana m.
Barquisimeto
Totally obsessed with this product!! I spend the whole day at the University, so I like to carry these around.
celine b.
Beverly Hills, CA
These are good if you don't have the best breath or if you just want mint or something to plop in your mouth.
Laura B.
BROOKLYN, NY
These mints are delicious and refreshing. They give you long lasting fresh breath without being too intense
Amanda S.
Etobicoke, ON
If you bite them with your mouth open then you can see sparks
and if that isn't enough they taste yummmmmm!!
Cheri B.
Cambridge
I love these mints! The flavor is amazing and they are so handy when travelling. I can never eat just one!
Vaishali J.
My life saver as quoted ... grab them in my handbag... comes very handy.... great smell and freshness ....
Ailane R.
Essas balas são ótimas, e tem um sabor incrível. Eu amoooooooooooooo. São bem gostosas mesmo. E refrescante
Lucy I.
Glasgow
These are really good to have in your mouth they are so refreshing and good for having bad breath ahha lol
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?