BY LIFE SAVERS #2 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Emma S.
Yummy! They're minty and delicious. They're perfect for the purse, although I could probably eat the whole tub in a day!!
Rabia N.
Life savers taste good. They are minty and and sweet. Unlike some mint products they don't leave a bitter taste at the end.
♡¤♡ (.
casablanca morocco
Nefeli T.
Kitchener, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are always good to have around. they are really strong but they make sure your breath is minty fresh all the time!
♕shi-Ann♕ G.
newfoundland
These are gross in my opinion I hate mint stuff so these are definitely not my cup of tea but that's just what I think
Erica D.
I like the taste of these but they don't have lasting power when it comes to fresh breath. I cant eat just one either.
Amy R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really don’t like these, they just taste like bad tooth paste to me. But i like the texturLife Savers Holiday Wint-O-Green Candy Mints
Alannah E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite mints ever. I like when restaurants give them out after a meal. They're so minty and delicious.
Mary R.
NORTH YORK, ON
One of my favorite Life Savers flavors. I go for the sugar-free ones but they still have the same great taste as these.
Kyla P.
Thompson, MB
These are good, fresh tasting mints. For some extra fun, try breaking them apart in a pitch black room - they spark!
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?