BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Melissa C.
I`m actually having one of these as I write this review!

I love lifesavers and actually keep a stack of them in my apartment, purse and desk. They are perfect to freshen your breath or to have as an afternoon treat.
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these candies! the wintogreen flavor is very refreshing. I buy them individually wrapped and leave a bowl on my desk - they're always disappearing so obviously everybody else likes them too!
Sasha C.
Melbourne
Nice mint that's not going to burn your tongue off. Very moreish, though, and a bit sweet if you're just looking for a mint. Good if you're looking for a minty lolly, rather than just a breath mint.
Susan C.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these mints. They taste great, re-freshen my breath and even help settle your stomach after dinner. They are a must try. Very handy to have in your purse and carry around with you.
Hebbz S.
I put these out in my office and everyone absolutely loves them. I often see people taking them by the handfuls. It's quite a lovely candy thats neither too sweet nor too minty. Just a great balance.
Diana P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This fascinates me its price is accessible also because they come individual you can carry everywhere it helps you to freshen your breath I love it I will continue to buy it and I recommend it as its taste is not so strong. I love it
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
My mom and I drink a lot of coffee. That come with the coffee breath, so we got these one day to try. They are great because the fit in the cup holder and or in the center console.
Angela A.
Gatineau, quebec
I love these life savers. Love the cool mint flavor. They are great as a breath freshener. Great when you have a cold. Yes it is great when you have a stomach ache. I'm glad they came out with the bag.
Narimene C.
I am so addicted to Life Savers, I take them EVERYWHERE with me. There's never a time I don't have mints in my pocket. In fact, my addiction caused me to break a tooth on one when I was at work. I can't stop myself from crunching them, and mid crunch, my mouth felt funny.. I thought it was a sliver of mint stuck to my tooth, nope, I broke the whole corner of one of bottom teeth off. Thankfully it's towards the back so no one would ever notice.
sara s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very fresh This product is totally amazing its quality is super and very effective ❤️ cant imagine my day without it
With a good price too
Love it ❤️ i will buy it again and again.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?