BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Catherine G.
Portage La Prairie, MB
Love love LOVE!! Probably my all time favorite mints available!! Such a great taste, refreshing flavor, strong but not over powering. My only problem is I have to work hard not to just crunch them and eat them they're so yummy! Lol :)
Katie C.
Ottawa, ON
I don't understand where all the rave reviews for these are coming from. Personally, I find these to be pretty average, as far as mints go. I also find them a little large. It's just awkward to suck on one of these if you expect to chat with anyone. I also find them a little chalky. I definitely prefer Tic Tacs.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really like these mint by #Lifesavers. I carry them in my purse, car and at work so when I want something sweet and also fresh smelling breath I just have a #LifeSaversMints. They are also long lasting and a great price.
Caitlyn C.
Saint John, NB
I love anything spearmint, and these mints are right up my alley! They are delicious and are great to take with you in your purse or your bag and are really handy! I will definitely continue to buy these cause they are my favorite and I would say they are better then gum because they last way longer!
Andrea A.
Chilliwack, BC
For the past year I've been keeping a dish of these out and a handful in my purse, at all times. The Lifesavers Wint-O-Green mints have such a nice refreshing taste without being too strong. They are great to quickly freshen your breath without dealing with the flavor loss and disposal of gum.
Halima P.
These mints are great! They have a long-lasting effect, make your mouth feel fresh and clean. My dad finished most of mine and he NEVER touches things like this! One is strong enough to do the trick and make your mouth feel minty fresh.
Juliana A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so yummy! Are mint flavour but more of a sweet mint. Feels like I'm sucking on a candy rather than a mint sometimes but I like it. And it still refreshes your breathe
J'lynn l.
These are really good mints! They are not too spicy like most mints are but this is like a mild spice and it's really good i get addicted from just eating one of these
Jessica L.
Louisiana
I love these. I used them to make wedding favors for my wedding and I must say, they are perfect! Perfect size and the individual wrapped candies are just great. They gave a strong flavor, but not too strong like Altoids.
Melissa D.
Alma, ON
I'm not to picky when it comes to Lifesavers - I haven't met a flavor I didn't like, but Wint-o-green ones have to be the best by far - great taste, freshens your breath and even smalls good right out of the package! <3
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?