BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Roxanne G.
Haileybury, CA
Most things mint flavour are my favourites. These have been around for a long time for a reason. They have amazing flavour and leave your moth feeling fresh. Love the product and definitely will be purchasing again.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love life saver mints. They come in a few flavours and are all delicious. They are big and are long lasting. They are very flavourful and smell good too. I love that they are all individually wrapped
Madi L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these round little life saver candies! They are a great mint! I have loved them since I was a kid! They are kind of addictive! Now that I'm seeing this product again I want to go out and buy a pack!
Kimmie A.
Sudbury
I have a mild addiction to these candies. Over the holidays I received over 9lbs as gifts. They are perfection and in Canada we can get the large bags at walmart.
Latoya C.
I've always loved life savers! From the plain white ones to the gummies and I can go on and on and on on the variety. They are always so delicious and a quick tease to your taste buds. My cousin once showed me that if you are in a dark room and bite hard on the white ones it looks like little sparks come out. I'm wondering how she did it but it was so cool to me so I loved buying the white ones with the perfect burst of minty freshness.
Karina B.
I am not a fan of mint candy, however, I like them very much despite being super simple, I consider that their sugar and mint levels are perfectly balanced and not so intense on the palate ... I recommend to those who He likes mint so strong and they are not expensive
Eve M.
St, AB
I am literally addicted to these mints. I could eat an entire bag if I really wanted to they are so much more delicious and almost more like a candy than a mint. They really help to make your breath feel fresh and are the perfect size .  I always keep them in my purse
cheyenne e.
Love them not only for me but the horse always has them as a little teast and it leave her smelling like a mint lol. They are grate to carry around with you. Not to strong or weak on the mint teast its just right and i love them. Xx Life Savers Holiday Wint-O-Green Candy Mints
Ashley M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious! Fresh and cool. Can easily throw a few in your bag and they are there when you need them. My favorite Lifesaver flavor. Definitely recommended to other. Not expensive and can find them in almost every candy aisle.
Taylor K.
Burlington, ON
These taste AMAZING and I love the texture in my mouth when I chew them. They don't do an amazing job as freshening your breath as it's a more subdued flavour but they taste so good! I'll repurchase.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?