BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Danielle G.
Mia C.
Moon Township, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m addicted to these things. Only stopped eating them when I realized how much sugar was in them 😬. But they are really good
Porchia G.
These lifesavers give me life after I eat my favorite Italian dish which is loaded with garlic 😊
Krystalynn P.
Lubbock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not really a mint person. They do their job when it comes to keeping my breath smelling fresh though. And they are super affordable. Life Savers Holiday Wint-O-Green Candy Mints
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
I love love love these! Ever since I was a kid these were my favourite mint. I love the taste and the texture of them. I wouldn't say they're great at freshening up your breath but they have that fresh clean flavour that wakes you up!
Chloe G.
Folkestone
With each life saver, the experience is different. You can get one that is nice and fresh, and then the next has broken down into solid sugar. I have gotten some that are so bad, I spit them out. There also is a good bit of crushed or crumbled pieces. Very Disappointed.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?