BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Sam L.
DuBois, PA
I do love these. They are a great "sweet tooth" fix without eating a ton of calories.
Ana A.
Perfect to have for guests in my home. Keeps breath smelling minty and fresh as well.
Reggie A.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
These are one of favorite! They have a fresh minty taste with a hint of sweetness !!
Favorite mints! They don't leave the nasty "film" on your teeth. Nice and refreshing.
Samantha F.
Staten Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Life saver mints are the best. Super refreshing and I think they work better than gum
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
I buy the big bags of these to have around the house. I also keep a few in my purse.
Paisley P.
Mt. Juliet
they are good i eat them everyday. i buys these anywhere. pricy. awesome flavor. yes.
Lorena H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lifesavers have always been good, the mint is just one of my favorite flavors of all.
Tyese B.
These are perfectly refreshing!! Great for any occasion. I like to keep some on hand.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
This is my favorite mint candy. I but bags of these and keep them stocked up at work.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?