BY LIFE SAVERS #2 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Nzinga D.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great breath fresheners for when on the go i usually get me a bag from the dollar tree
Aimee K.
These actually spark in your mouth. It was a cool experiment. Make sure it's dark too!
Caroline G.
P C Beach, FL
These are the best! I put them in my bag everyday for after lunch and they are perfect!
Claudia F.
I love the mint flavor ,and I used wen I travel,flavor never go away . I like the price
Jackie W.
Forest park, Ga
One of my favorite mints, they are just perfect not to minty, leaves your breath fresh.
Colleen T.
Greenbelt, MD
Mints of my childhood. They have such a distinct taste and smell for just being a mint
Quinelle R.
SO tasty leave my breath minty i buy these all the time. you can't beat the classics!
Rose B.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are so addicting. If you're going to eat one, prepare to eat at least a handful.
Yanel V.
San Ysidro, CA
This is a great minty treat for whenever your not in the mood for gum or anything else.
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
These mints are good to freshen up your breath and also they have a good minty taste !
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?