BY LIFE SAVERS #1 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Valerie P.
Corp Christi, TX
Great for science projects and for keeping my mouth smelling fresh. Love them. Great product.
Sharon M.
Kissimmee , FL
I love them !!!
They are extremely addictive its not even funny !!
Try them if you haven't !!
toni p.
Somerset, NJ
My favorite flavor ever.... I can eat the whole entire bag in one day. They're soooo addicting
Adolfo S.
Escondido, CA
One of these makes my mouth feel fresh regardless of what I just ate! My favorite mint ever.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
It'sssssss veryyyyyy freshhh and immproving yourrrrrr breath. I eat it alllll the tiiiime. G.
Melissa G.
Great product! They help with bad breath, stomach aches and headaches. I keep these on hand
Rachel S.
Statesville, NC
These are very good and I like having these in my backpack incase I want some during school!
Sharon G.
I enoy these minty life savers. They are my go to snack for when i need to refresh my breath.
Kaylee F.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love mints and i love to carry mints in my purse and these mints are great and refreshing
Olivia C.
Ossineke, MI
Life Savers Mints are great for after a meal to freshen your breath and are also quite tasty.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?