BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
I take these every where they are a perfect breath fresher without being too strong or mint hot
Yaneth S.
San Antonio, TX
I love these super cheap and great when you need to have fresh breath or need to cut back on food
Eilish F.
Sometimes, I get these for my finals for school and i go through them like there's no tomorrow.
Whitney L.
Richmond, KY
Such a refreshing type of mint. These last a long time in your mouth as well! Love these candies
Na'ilah S.
My favorite mints 🙌 delicious flavor and strong enough to freshen up the breathe after anything .
Sarah K.
Best life savers ever!!! These are great mints that are perfect. Not too seet and not too spicy!
Mai X.
It's not quite my favorite candy but I still eat once in a long time because my husband buy them.
Minerva S.
I love these mints. This economic size is great when you have a carload or party load of people
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
I always keep a pack of these at my desk at work. You never want to be caught with STANK breath!
Joel G.
I can eat a whole bag but they make you shit like crazy. You get diarrhea from eating too many!!!
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?