BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

LaShae W.
Russellville, AL
I love to give these to my kids in their stocking stuffers at Christmas. They love the mint flavor!
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
These are my favorite mints ever! I can eat the whole bag in one seating if I don't pay attention.
Talia J.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love these!! small and yummy. Leaves a nice fresh breath and great to carry in purses for girls.
Nick L.
Mchenry, IL
A great classic! Perfect for after a meal to freshen up your breath! These are always a favorite.
lindsay F.
I love this product there nice to keep around the house also have probably have a ton in my purse
Ashley G.
These are so yummy and addicting. You can't just have one. They are great if you have bad breath.
Haley P.
Troy, AL
I love these mints, they are so tasty and the container it comes in is great for car cup holders.
Sofia M.
King Of Prussia, PA
I eat these when I'm stressed or just thinking. I call them my brain candy! These are addicting!
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh this is my husband favorite candy, he can finissh this in a couple of day haha..he loves this
Michelle W.
Rocklin, CA
The best mints and the best price for them! I always have a bowl of them sitting around at home.
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?