BY LIFE SAVERS #3 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Also Available In Laydown Bag, For When Have A Whole Party To Share With.

Courtney S.
Long lasting flavor and great tasting. Definitely gets rid of bad breath quickly and long lasting.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these mints! I keep them in my purse all the time! The are very inexpensive and taste amazing
Stacy A.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love life savers i eat the wintergreen ones all the time. i buy a really bag that lasts forever.
Brittany D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm addicted to these! If I have a bag I will go through them like nothing without even meaning to!
Melissa T.
San Francisco, CA
I mean when a persons had bad breath just give them ones lol jk. Seriously they super minty & cool
Makayla S.
Pekin, IN
I love life saver mints. They're cute and easy to just throw in your purse for later. Great taste.
Charity J.
These are so good and refreshing! You can find them at almost any store and they are fantastic!!!!
Chelsea O.
A good breath freshener. I keep them in my desk as work...something you can't just have one of also
Jillian W.
Perfect mint! Strong enough to keep your breath fresh but not so strong that it is painful to eat.
Brooke M.
Grandville, MI
These my dad and I's favorite candy! We can eat these like crazy! They give you great fresh breath!
Makala H.
Is this your favorite mint?
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Do you like wintergreen or Spearmint better?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Do they really help freshen your breath
Jena C.
Do they make these in other flavors
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Will this make your bad breath go away?